Welcome!

This summer I am taking on the country with Harvey (My family's rv), my family, and dog Timber. And of course, my camera (an Olympus Pen-Ep3) and many, many, many books. Join us on this adventure through my pictures and writings.


Sunday, July 1, 2012

Harvey and the Syracuse Dinosaur Barbecue (Syracuse, NY post)



Here is the outside view of Harvey.   Harvey is a 2007 Winnebago View 23b. 





Last night,  we reached Syracuse and dined at the Dinosaur Barbecue.




As we were leaving, I stopped to take a few pictures of the sky and my other surroundings.





 
This post is a special post.  This is my first post posted while we are driving.  Right now, we are on Interstate 90 West.  We are headed toward Buffalo and Niagra Falls, so expect another post later with those pictures. :)


Amy

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Miss Squirrel! I can't wait to see pictures of Niagra Falls - it is one cool place! Have you started singing "Oh the cow kicked Nelly in the belly in the barn" or "The bear climbed over the mountain" yet? It is not a road trip until those songs have been sung! Have fun!! Love, Auntie Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Auntie Pam! Of course those songs have been sung! As you said it isn' t a road trip till they are sung.
      Love, Amy

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you! Recently, the robots have taken some comments, they should appear immediately or after refreshing the page. I'm am working to fix this as best I can but in the meantime make sure the comments go through!
Amy