Welcome!

This summer I am taking on the country with Harvey (My family's rv), my family, and dog Timber. And of course, my camera (an Olympus Pen-Ep3) and many, many, many books. Join us on this adventure through my pictures and writings.


Monday, July 2, 2012

And Yes, Time Travel is Possible or 'The Longest Hour' (I-90 W about 25 miles from Chicago post)

We have crossed over the proverbial line for the Central Time-zone.  So, now I am sitting here reliving the past hour.    More driving.  :(   However, it is really cool to be in another time-zone than I would be in at home. :) Timber doesn't really understand what all the fuss is about.

Right now, We have been in a total of 5 states today: New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois.
We have crossed the line for a time zone, and are reliving an hour.
I have also seen an 'Exit 0' on the highway.  Hmm, never seen one of those before.

By the time we stop, we will be in Madison, Wisconsin, and will have been in a total of 6 states: the five we have already been through and, of course, Wisconsin.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, Are you in Wisonsin yet? You all made it through a day of driving - good for you! What has Karen been doing? What are you doing tomorrow?

    I love the pictures of Niagra Falls - it was one of our favorite places too! Bye for now! Love, Auntie Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know that everytime I write to you I have to copy and type random letters and numbers to "prove I am not a robot!" I did not know that robots frequent blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized I forgot to sign the last note about being a robot, but it is me, Anonymous Auntie Pam!

      Delete
  3. Hi Gang, hope everyone is doing fine. Amy, in all my years of driving (and believe me I've driven quite a few miles) I have never seen and exit ramp #0. Sounds like alot of fun out there. Looking forward to reading more. Talk to you later. Love Uncle Kenny.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you! Recently, the robots have taken some comments, they should appear immediately or after refreshing the page. I'm am working to fix this as best I can but in the meantime make sure the comments go through!
Amy