Welcome!

This summer I am taking on the country with Harvey (My family's rv), my family, and dog Timber. And of course, my camera (an Olympus Pen-Ep3) and many, many, many books. Join us on this adventure through my pictures and writings.


Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Special Morning Comments Help Edition!

First off, Happy Fourth of July! Second of all, I am going to show you how to post a comment, because I have gotten several requests for help on this topic.  However, be warned that I have a MacBook Pro and use Safari, so it might be slightly different, but the concept should be the same.  Here we go!




First, scroll down and click on the link that says the number of comments. It would be next to the time.


 Then, type what you wish to say in the post a comment box.



 Then choose who you wish to post as.  You can just post as anonymous, or you can use your google account or any other of the account choices shown.


Next, you can click on either publish or preview.  Preview will show you what it looks like when it is published.  Here, however, I clicked on publish.


 Then, prove you are not a robot.  I know you probably aren't a robot, but blogger wants you to prove it and I don't think I can change it.

Once we are positive that you aren't a robot, click on publish and wait for me to review and finally post your comment.



I hope this helped, and if you wish to practice leaving a comment, you can do it on this post.

Amy


Look forward to my later post with today's activities.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Hello all, I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy your best friend kinda figured it out...lolz XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the blog Amy. I almost feel like I'm there with you guys. And all your indefinite articles are correct too!

    Keep up the good work kid!

    Love,
    Uncle Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everybody! We hope you've had a great 4th of July in South Dakota! We had a fun day here - it was a beautiful beach day so we were at the beach all day, and then we had a big cookout at Sara and Richie's.

    Amy we are really enjoying your blog and we look forward to your updates everyday. Keep them coming!

    Love you all, Beach Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok,,,,,I tried that many times.....will try again.....hope this works....Mrs. Milnes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, your pictures of the Badlands are terrific. They are bringing back a lot of pleasant memories. Hard to believe it has been twenty years since we made that trip. Keep writing and taking pictures. It's like a great mystery story, can't wait for your next post. Sending my love to all of you. Beach Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you! Recently, the robots have taken some comments, they should appear immediately or after refreshing the page. I'm am working to fix this as best I can but in the meantime make sure the comments go through!
Amy