Welcome!

This summer I am taking on the country with Harvey (My family's rv), my family, and dog Timber. And of course, my camera (an Olympus Pen-Ep3) and many, many, many books. Join us on this adventure through my pictures and writings.


Thursday, July 19, 2012

Edits and Apologies

First off, I apologize for not blogging for the last two days.  We have been camping in places with no wifi or cell service.

Then, I have a few edits for my post:

Scenic Byways and Yellowstone 

Click on the link above to see these.  

I will be updating my blog for a while so stay tuned for what we have been doing!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to see you back-I will look forward to a two cups of coffee blog.

    For now I have to take Fluffy to the vet for his yearly physical. Love, Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words are eloquent and engaging. The descriptions you post have me waiting for more. I look forward to your next post.
    Signed, The Phantom of the Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy, I left you a comment under your edits - so many posts, I am now getting confused! Love, Auntie Pam <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy! NO apologies for missing a few days of blogging...glad you had the chance to just take it all in for yourself for a couple days and live in the moment! Don't be a slave to your blog! Even The Lord rested on the 7th day to reflect! You are doing a phenomenal job- truly inspirational! We are all enjoying your posts, so much.... whenever they come along! :-)
    Happy Trails..The DiSistos

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you! Recently, the robots have taken some comments, they should appear immediately or after refreshing the page. I'm am working to fix this as best I can but in the meantime make sure the comments go through!
Amy