Welcome!

This summer I am taking on the country with Harvey (My family's rv), my family, and dog Timber. And of course, my camera (an Olympus Pen-Ep3) and many, many, many books. Join us on this adventure through my pictures and writings.


Monday, July 2, 2012

Driving and Tootsie Pops (Interstate 90 West somewhere in Ohio post)





This is really all we are doing today.  Driving.  Which means I am really bored right now.  All I can really do is stare out the window and see the highway slide by.  I can also post to my blog (clearly) and listen to Classic Vinyl music, or lick my tootsie pop and ponder the age old question, 'How many licks does it take to reach the center of a tootsie pop?'  Maybe I should follow Little Miss Poster Dog for Winnebago's example and go take a nap.


However there has been some excitement.  We have been in three different states: New York, Pennsylvania, and Ohio and it isn't even lunch yet! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture!!!! The ones from Niagara Falls were great too!

    Have a great evening.

    Your Mom's work buddy - Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you! Recently, the robots have taken some comments, they should appear immediately or after refreshing the page. I'm am working to fix this as best I can but in the meantime make sure the comments go through!
Amy