Welcome!

This summer I am taking on the country with Harvey (My family's rv), my family, and dog Timber. And of course, my camera (an Olympus Pen-Ep3) and many, many, many books. Join us on this adventure through my pictures and writings.


Sunday, July 15, 2012

Missing Post Error JULY 14

I am having so much fun!  We went to Yellowstone today!  It was a busy and exciting day.  I am sorry about the lack of a post, but it was late when we got to our campsite, and currently too late to complete the post and include all that I would want to share about my day.  I am going to bed, but will try to post in the morning.   Good Night All! or I guess Good Morning, as it is probably morning when you will read this.



Amy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, here I sit, coffee in hand, ready to blog away and psssshhhh - nothing! Good thing your Dad put a couple of pictures on facebook so I could get a bit of a trip fix! Just kidding, I'm glad to see you were too pooped to post - must have been a spectacular day! Love, Auntie Pam <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Amy.I am back from Canada.I had a great time.Hope your having a great time.How's Timber liking the trip.My dad and i are going to water Wilbur,Weakly and others in a few and dad wants to know where the stakes for the tomato plants are? Love, Jocelyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy, Like Aunt Pam I missed my blog fix, however was glad to see it was because you were too busy having a wonderful time to post. I was getting nervous that maybe you had a bison/buffalo, rattlesnake, or Snaggletooth encounter! Have a great day with more adventures today. Love, Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you! Recently, the robots have taken some comments, they should appear immediately or after refreshing the page. I'm am working to fix this as best I can but in the meantime make sure the comments go through!
Amy