Welcome!

This summer I am taking on the country with Harvey (My family's rv), my family, and dog Timber. And of course, my camera (an Olympus Pen-Ep3) and many, many, many books. Join us on this adventure through my pictures and writings.


Sunday, July 22, 2012

Jeeping (Moab, Utah Post)

Today, we went Jeeping.  It was a lot of fun!  Think about riding a mixture of an ATV or quad mixed with a roller-coaster. The jeep was durable and could make it up almost any surface, but it bounced around and was similar to a roller-coaster going down hills!  The essence of Jeeping was hard to capture with a camera, it couldn't do it justice.  It was a rare opportunity that I really enjoyed!

The jeep!

Lion's Back



The rock had swirly patterns in it!

The ride looks peaceful, 

but look at the angle that we were driving on!

Going Down!

The Colorado River

We had to go up this thing!  



The beautiful canyon



Good Night or Good Morning!

Amy

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Amy! OH MY GOSH - I WANT TO DO THAT!!!! That is so, so, cool! The only thing I don't really like is the color of the water of the Colorado river - what's up with that???? It sure is different than the blue water in your other pictures! Love, Auntie Pam <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Was Harvey jealous? Margie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you! Recently, the robots have taken some comments, they should appear immediately or after refreshing the page. I'm am working to fix this as best I can but in the meantime make sure the comments go through!
Amy