Welcome!

This summer I am taking on the country with Harvey (My family's rv), my family, and dog Timber. And of course, my camera (an Olympus Pen-Ep3) and many, many, many books. Join us on this adventure through my pictures and writings.


Saturday, June 30, 2012

Start Your Engines...

Today around 1:30, we officially got on the road and began the trip!  Several years of preparation and anticipation have finally paid off! :)

I know I promised pictures of Harvey, but I can't get them to load.  I am getting tired, so I will attempt to post them at a later date.

Good Night!

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you! Recently, the robots have taken some comments, they should appear immediately or after refreshing the page. I'm am working to fix this as best I can but in the meantime make sure the comments go through!
Amy