Welcome!

This summer I am taking on the country with Harvey (My family's rv), my family, and dog Timber. And of course, my camera (an Olympus Pen-Ep3) and many, many, many books. Join us on this adventure through my pictures and writings.


Sunday, August 12, 2012

The First of the Weekend RV Getaways (Matunuck, Rhode Island Post)

As we were all going in RV time deficit, we decided to bring the RV to my Grandma's Beach House for some weekend fun.  We all came this time, even the cat!
Harvey looks right at home in Grandma's driveway.  

My friend the Cardinal!  He really is a handsome bird, standing out in front of all the others.  


Today was Timber's 5th birthday (along with her twelve siblings.  Imagine that! Karen is really enough for me, but I guess Timber doesn't see her siblings...)!  She really likes the beach, with the fat bunnies to stare at and chase. She was to busy hunting to turn and smile at the camera.
Happy Birthday Timber!

Although Mom and Dad had to go home, Karen and I get to spend the week, so look for more posts this week with my favorite things to do around the Beach House!

Amy

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Amy. I was so glad to see that you are writing again. You are right-Harvey does look good in Grandma's driveway. I am sure you and Karen will have fun at the beach this week. I will look forward to pictures of The Vanilla Bean and Seaview Market. Make sure Grandma buys a Powerball ticket at Seaview Market this week-if she wins the whole family can buy RV's and the next trip could be really interesting!! Have fun today, and I will check for another update when I get home from work tomorrow morning. Love, Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Amy and Aunt Debbie!

    Your picture of the cardinal is as pretty as any you've taken and it brought tears to my eyes. I love that bird!

    Aunt Debbie - I bought the powerball ticket for Grandma yesterday when Amy, Karen and I walked to the market for our grinders - so let's all say a little prayer that it's the winning ticket!! It would be a blast to have a family caravan of RVs vacationing around the country and Canada too!

    I love the beach house picture too -the lighting is just great!

    See you soon! Love, Auntie Pam <3



    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see that Harvey is back on the road and you are blogging. It makes my day when I check in and see your journeys. The teacher in me says...do you have your summer reading done???? Hope you have recovered from you month of traveling. As much fun as it is, it is also tiring. The picture of the cardinal is also special for me....my favorite bird a well....now enjying the huming birds. Genera would also like te bunnies....he is turing out to be a real good pupp....didn't know if I would make it trying to train....but I am hanging in there. Enjoy the beach.....hello to all.....Karen, only a couple more weeks!!!!

    Mrs. Milnes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Amy! What is this? Where is the update :( Just kidding, I think this means you are having a great time at Grandma's - either that or The Odyssey is keeping you enthralled or maybe some of both. I know that you have been to the Vanilla Bean each day so I will check back again to see if there are pictures and posts. Now I am going to check my Powerball ticket. Wish me luck!! Love, Auntie Pam <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you! Recently, the robots have taken some comments, they should appear immediately or after refreshing the page. I'm am working to fix this as best I can but in the meantime make sure the comments go through!
Amy