Welcome!

This summer I am taking on the country with Harvey (My family's rv), my family, and dog Timber. And of course, my camera (an Olympus Pen-Ep3) and many, many, many books. Join us on this adventure through my pictures and writings.


Monday, August 27, 2012

Summer Reading

I have been a little preoccupied with my summer reading, and unable to create a proper post.  I have finished the Odyssey and I am currently working on my essay for A Separate Peace.  I have one book left, but once I am done, I plan to promptly finish my tour of Matunuck post.  It is almost back to school for me though.  I start high school on the 30th, with orientation the 29th.  With a little bit of luck, I can try to cajole my parents to take Harvey somewhere for Labor Day Weekend!  (I doubt it will be too hard.) Future posts are coming soon.  The waiting game begins.


Until I finish my summer reading.

Amy  

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Amy! I cannot believe this is your first official day of high school - I am so excited for you!! You have a good excuse for not posting recently so we will let you off the hook this time. I can't wait to hear all about it!! Love, Auntie Pam <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! I'm confused... I thought you were blogging at Grandma's last Monday? Just wondering. Love, Auntie Pam <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you! Recently, the robots have taken some comments, they should appear immediately or after refreshing the page. I'm am working to fix this as best I can but in the meantime make sure the comments go through!
Amy